Far North Stunner.
Taking in the best of both coasts.
This race utilizes the Twin Coast Cycle Way, that gives athletes 4 disciplines between PAIHIA on the East and HOREKE on the West.
An amazing event to enter as a Team or take on the lot as an Individual.
A variety of participation options can be viewed on
- Transport from Auckland Friday 3pm, Massey Park Papakura
- Two nights accommodation (Shared)
- All equipment transported to and from event
- Full race day support crew at each transition
- Event day finish line return to accomodation
- Transport Sunday 10am back to Auckland via Ruakaka Beach (swim)
Basic event day Support Crew
- Early collection of race gear from start line 6am
- Full race day support crew
- Return from finish line with gear to start area 8pm