The Nugget MultiSport Festival Saturday, 12 May 2018 is an annual multisport, duathlon and running/walking event in Waihi.
The running and walking events are a 21km half marathon, along with 10km and 5km trail run/walk events.
The Full Nugget Multisport Race consists of a 23km road cycle; 10km kayak; 9km road cycle; 10km coastal/trail run; 21km mountain bike; followed by a 300m solo/team run.
The Half Nugget Duathlon is a 10km coastal/trail run, followed by a 21km mountain bike then a 300m solo/team run.
Trail Run/Walk: 5km/10km/21km
10km Trail Run + 21km MTB + 300m Run
23km Road Cycle + 10km Kayak + 9km Road Cycle + 10km Coastal/Trail Run + 21km MTB + 300m Run
- Leave Auckland from Massey Park Papakura 4pm Friday
- Friday night accommodation.
- All gear transported to event and placed in transitions.
- Shuttle to Registration and back.
- Event day FULL crew support at each transition area.
- Possible kayak hireage (TBA).
- Post soak at Athenree Hot Pools.
- Stunning cold beverages at the finish line.
- Auckland return Saturday by 8pm.